jueves, 30 de enero de 2014

Only the beautiful neck can wear scurves...




A picturesque life that I'd interlude with myself dreaming of the huntsman that he have also the same way as mine. A lot of coaches I encountered the hours that passing us by, both of us generated an issue which is quite enthusiastic into our lives, but... I told myself I'll never be like him since he had that attitude of betrayal and real unworthiness of a feign senor in this world. Unlike the real phantom whom I believe never become brive himself as a gift in this world. The Hunstman whilst on the other world made me think that he's a man of my whims, still I missed him so much when the other Amazons experienced a threat in that world against the Dark Forces. I told myself it's a deep procrastination that I'd wondered with the Staciel Cheer Leader, the Princely Teaser, The Grandmother Lotlot and the Baby Destroyer in the midst of our travel with this benign world. It's an all life dramatic proposal of myself to have a search for my beautiful stomach and muscular abdomen but still I can't figure out everything with my life, things were like a betrayal inside. This surreal world is full of fantasies through the means of a creed with the popular enlightenment bringer and I believe there's always a magic of truth with my life. Then I try wearing what the phantom had told me in that if wear that scurf I may say "Only the beautiful neck can wear scurves" so I can derail those people who belong to that dark wizard group who may deal with the goats. Until a beautiful make-up appeared with the beautiful women saying she has the same as mine, "You can be my face as a lady who seemed who took caress of me since my childhood."
"I believe one day everything is in eternal popularity for your fashion garment my beautiful lady." Then everything in my life give me an interjection that there's always a scribe of Philippine cigarette in my own Scientism with interdisciplinary approaches of what she who had an acknowledgement of beautiful make-up in most theories of love. I told her when reminiscing everything in my life only that phantom whom I believe give me the strength to be who I am and fought the realistic tesoro de mal humanos. In my life I can say that she's really a beautiful punk who lured me after so many years dealing that this route of success, still good diplomacy always had the victory in an entourage of who I am.
"Dear fair lady of beautiful make-up what sort of things in me of that phantom is quite difficult still wherein my life I had to be thankful because he becomes a part of me in my in my teenage dream. Everything seemed to be wary in the crowd at the village as I wear my scurf in a glazed of having a beautiful neck that hours. He's really a phantom of my life who told me that, that Huntsman showed me things which is essential trend as the same as mine... quite esoteric with my life but I think this will be a rumor around my circumstance, I believe.

In this crazy world of choices I've only got a few
Either you're coming with me, or I'm coming with you
Cause I finally found, I finally found you
You never have to worry if what I say is true
Girl I've been looking for you
And when I saw you I knew
That I finally found, I finally found you

he said... Then I smiled :) and wake up one morning...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario