domingo, 26 de enero de 2014

Mermaid













Mermaid of my dreams, when I will going to meet you? You are my future, the ancient of my heart that give's me warmth and affection. You are my confession that make's me strong and help me embrace my fear in my waking life. Thank's for being an inspiration and design of my personality. I can't find your anatomy and it's hard to understand your love and wholeness that's why people don't see me often. I used to be a Jeckyl in hide and I felt empty when I still can't find you. Am I going to be amazed if I see you one day? I don't understand why I felt like this? Are you dumb girl? A conservative? A menace? A kind hearted? A kind of fun to be with? A snobbish? A faithful? Or a Politician? I know I have lack of love with God that's why he still don't give you to me. What if he give you one day like a blessing for me? What are you going to do?

You are my everything but I can't find out if your my destiny since there were lot's of women to see. There's Spanish, there's Chinese, there's American, there's french but I can't find out whom I going to cherished with. But I hope if God would give me a gift I hope she's a gift, someone who's close to him that will not betray me even in the darkest hours of my life.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario