martes, 16 de diciembre de 2014

The opposition of claims

Then I woke up in the morning feeling the upheave of the values that I am circumtiated mostly in my own entireties. The more passive could inhibit the means of reallity, the greater the issue could be a mere resemblance of me being the negated aspect of bargaining. Said I, that the reallity could splurge of a greater whims with my mystery against the opposition of the claims. In the feastive demarches, (eh sabi sakin ni Mayi gantihan ko daw dahol masama ginawa sakin ehh...) from my issue it is reallistically a surrealistic outcomes of what is from human rights and justifiable in the name of a good vision. From my aspect of what could I have, hope that I'll be followed by mere a correction of answers with my S.A.M. as the mauce colours of Seo the vindictive effort would be a good epitome for most of what could security could create in the name of the sage. The aspect of my reallistic results is all a justification of what coukd be with my acquaintances and colleagues have for a reallity. Being a good stake with my aesthetic mentallity is a reason of my femmininity and soul of a real woman. With my signs of neutrallity, from the things to envision of the heave for a real prowess. It's a must have that the ethereal views of adherence would be an answer to the decadence of the happily ever after of the human surge. The more intricate could create for the oppulence of refugees the better could deteriorate the opposition of what everyone could have in their desire for claims.

The cover that didn't make it, an image of my step brother that had already been acknowledge but a certainty of my filthy sentiments in these hours. For an issue of th3 reluctance against the heirarchy of the papacy, may become a more intellectual society with the S.A.M. from a purposive reasons to counterattack the equate of union may would become a sense of surgency with the meandering equallity in nature. Towards my causes of a more naive one, could be a prospect of wisdom, that could purge the enemies of the death especially of the inaiguration tomorrow. Am I need forth the consequences of the security for tomorrow, a good acqueos surgency for my verdict that my step brother would have if I claim something bad after my life, (the destruction of his family).

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario