jueves, 11 de diciembre de 2014

The Bacardi shots

It was an entire feast, that I become vindictive of the time and spatial arguments for an amusement. Lots of it where not clandestine in the meaningful modes of excellencies, if the alleged is an accompaniment of the madness and the thwart of a mismanage memory, things could be endowed of qhat is an enamor in front of the realistic occurence of greatness. It's more of a deluge with the savors of the sweer lickeriching nynomphies. The ardours of the vengeful unsensible poison and a snake is for a slickering det@chment of detraction and the conived for realistic detraction. More of it, could be better for the touches of the diversive colours of light, like an enamors to appealing glows of sparkling distances, during a shot to remember. My bacardi shots of equity windward my ecofriendlies for union. With the most means of eccentricity, the ecclairs could be duple if had been substantiated with everything that I summoned an insurrection of dinners and meals. For a propagation, an assault to the vibrations of aurum and different scenes of metallurgy towards good locomotion. Avoiding the incites of a mere scenic range to a good memoir. This just a forn of no anguish denoument for a humorous retalliation against the papacy of undemocratic progeny. My moments where that for a vision of continuous psychospcial neutrallity, now is the hours of dullness and my being of a successor of wishlists and amazement for a fairytale instances onwards the detour. In the meand of the mass and the public my sweet tooth and cookie jar of a premise minutes in senses of mutual agrements where far more for a protocol lineage.




Now the images where instated that still, I do not he@ve my appeasements for fruit and wine as a sign of security by my step siblings in the name of the phantom and the difficulty giver. Like a story of the time and oddysey, the water and his adventures, the lake of fire togerher with his annihalation of strategies going back to save me. I'm onwards that of capitalizing a more profitable and exact essences of what is truth against the massive attacks that he's conniving for a better means that the prowess and power to the mass have allegedly impted and quoted usually in my visions of reality. My femmininity where that, for a lucratice aspectsm these hours a Bacardi shot for an instance of a creed in the denoument of this world, still I'm against to him.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario