martes, 23 de septiembre de 2014

it's the heart that always means to begets that stands for...



Kahit name mali-mali name Seo Ko... I'm really that enthusiastic of colloquial sophist ways. Once my friend muttered, in the statements of redunduncy, the meaning of words where that redundant to be good in order to disintegrate the solving means of too much eradicated grammar to fulfill what's satisfaction on the taste of what many people want. Ricocheting a too much correction just to degrade through the means of what is a weighing scale like what I coincide from the nerdy user friendly and the chaka doll. The murmurs of the languid mass is a worth of the more symptoms that might earthy piercings from the meek and the anti-malefescent people. From a more destructive environment because of enviousness propagating the aircon popular culture to tend myself impart a real international arena. Avoid in a culture fascism from a detriment of child bullying and women oppression I can say that nobody else can I trust. From the strength of women in the name, what can I say? Pluralistic of madness for what i'm shouting seven thousand years in Seoul Korea and international China. I have to create a dermatological rivets against envious people. Why hotness is a matter of confidence once in Palawan when she arrive. Though I wish to ensnare in a make-up towards sewa cosmetics and limubai sword. The union of better intelligence may become a value in worldly matters with the wind of superiority and the senses that I must had to have for more culture which are viral things I don't like. How I wish I could gain a more reality from the name seo and ziyi, together with Sena Kim. For a more concluding naming names one by one to avoid destruction, there must be a coherent Samayra until what is a stop the meaning of this? that may aspire for a lecture of psychological warfare. With my major major cheese fury entity the latent issue is to create a more clicking a brave of good ticking clock. Against the much more play full minds of human race. Telling that I don't have to be thar person who is shabby of the society where only kids are playing. What come's next after the things that I had to negate from people. The esque of a greater issue is that a rudiment of the serums for mentality of most people around. Sometimes I'm telling usually that somehow I have to be stronger because of seo and ziyi whom I, defending together with Sena kim, against the superficial denouement. The trend is that airy for the safety of everything, with a must to deprive for the incarceration of the jeje busters synthesizing the harbors of a one time diminutive depreciation. Why is that everything is unfair, onwards a meaningful deluxe for the continouos nightmare that I have in my life. At least the very important is submissive for my very own aide for most above. Once again, I envisioned that there were simple things to incorporate just to open the air amidst punitive instances. At least I studied what is wisdom from reality. In a while everything is in emergency, equality with the greatness of surgency the visions of flavors would be ethereal. Nagmamaganda lang...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario