viernes, 26 de septiembre de 2014

Hay... nakuwo...




Very touching juvenile delinquency, in a very purposive protagonist of all mankind as a Goo Jai Em Ephraim, lot's of Iowa motos derailed my life but I stand my own as a frequency to a... Putsa I've been being defiled by my own taught. Together in the reality to be more conclusive of the visions against the heretic means of what is I had to imbibe in my life. For the real life situation, against the misdemeanor of the SAM, I tend to be a gain of more decisions to gain the influence I need to have. Parang candy lang... from the issues against the nightmares against my life. The crave for individuality is always in what that means to me a gain of boredom frustration. What matters most is that to make believe that at least I've tried. In the reality the conclusion is like a sound vibal to the perfection of the sensations in my life. The real Seo is always that affirmative of gaining a well being in a life time progress, with the instincts of super duper na power ni do race. To begin with a better solution, the mere focus that I'm daring is what things can be knowledgeable. In the truth of matters, once I've experienced a one day wealth of a meaningful society against the pretentious beginnings of the what they used to call everything's possible to touch. The meaning of exuberance is always that what my life always concerns to everything in the epitomes of the desired creation I've tried to realized that everything could be against the danger of the consequences if I may entail a pessimistic paulit-ulit factor with the fad that I'm creating an (emmo-hemmian) inspired. Still the delusions of hypocricy is I'm always in culpable to negate the life in reality. Against to destroy the hindrance in my life, I used to suspect because of the major destruction which isn't a good theory in my life. Everything seemed to mine insinuating what's a rolick of gift in everything of the epitomes with my sort is the madness of the tremendous life. Nilagyan pa ko ng mga betsin ahhh... in the essences of the myriad delusion, I'm much a vindicative one to promote what's a vengeance with the power Seo. If only I could give chances to the unearthy hours of life, everything in the midst of not a welfare. In the reign of not a remedy in my life with the instincts of dangers. At least I've used to proceed of against the holocausts and the real fortune against the poisonous attacks that is not eclectic in my life. I'm just an ordinary person, so Ivan quarter natatakot summary ng ferris wheel...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario